Saturday, July 9, 2016

Day 8 -- Grasmere

Today I hired a guide Guide, Ian Carter,  to lead me on a hike in the fells (hills) around Grasmere. He took me on a loop walk over the high ridges, approximately a thousand miles and a million feet elevation gain. I have a poor connection right now, so will add more to the post along with fantastic images soon.

Now that I've got a Wi-Fi connection I can continue this post.  Perhaps the irst paragraph was a little exaggerated. The images aren't all that fantastic, but here they are.




 Guide Ian Carter at Helm Crag



G

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 1,000 miles with 1000000 ft elevation gain, can't wait for the narrative! This is going to be good, bet the poor guide would have some stories of his own to add.
    Bring on those fantastic images, natives are getting restless.

    ReplyDelete